Re: [FWDLK] Gas Protest, gas prices ,Sentras, and the Universe

Re: [FWDLK] Gas Protest, gas prices ,Sentras, and the Universe

Dont forget, the gas prices will soon go UP again, war or no, cause its
VACATION season!

What gets me is that some Arab, Texan, Californian or Alaskan farts and the
price goes up 40 cents.  And am I wrong, only ONE California refinery burned
up, why did ALL the brands hike their prices?

But overall, guess we should be thankful that the price is not higher.

--Roger