Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 14 Apr 1999 to 15 Apr 1999

Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 14 Apr 1999 to 15 Apr 1999 (#1999-23)

Greetings.... Hey... Its me.. Josh, from the 1955 Plymouth Page.... I just
found your link on the page.... Thanks alot.. In all seriousness I dont
mind if you want to use ANY of the graphics on the site... I will make the
same offer I have made all of the '50s mopar sites, I would be more then
happy to help with any new graphics you might need.

                                Good Luck,
                               Josh Ackerman

P.S. Email me at PlymouthV8@xxxxxxx and remind me to add your link....