[FWDLK] 1999 Top 10 List (Last Call)

Well, we have had great participation in the survey.  I have all the entries
tallied and the usual forwardlook cars are leading the field.  As expected,
several 'non-Exner' cars have made the top twenty.  I will let this go on a
little longer before I share the finished voting.  If you have not voted,
see the rules below and send your votes to myself, or the list.  I hope most
of you have enjoyed this survey.  I think most of us love to see what cars
this list loves.  We are a special group of finned mopar lovers that are
knowledgeable enough about all the great cars, not some un-informed group
that have a hard time thinking up 10 cars and have to select the common
classics (i.e. '57 Chevy or '65 Mustang).  Great job so far, but for those
who have yet to send it in, this is your "last call".  -Robert