[FWDLK] Help, I gotta have theese parts (59' ply belle)

[FWDLK] Help, I gotta have theese parts (59' ply belle)

Im just a little away from having my Belle from working 100% legal and
proper. I have to procure these parts or their equivalent (or even parts
numbers if there is somthing I can get at my NAPA deal lets say- "IM dreaming
did you say?") if I am to succeed or even drive her much.:
1) Break light switch
2) Temp gauge sending unit
3) fuel gauge sending unit

And cosmetically last but not least 4) landau for front end.
I actually found a fellow with one (that is landau) but he insisted that I
buy the entire front end of the car for like $350, and haul the rest of it
off his lot. Plus he was at the other end of the state. Thats a little
pricey, complicated, and weird for me. He was like way out in the sticks to
boot.
Anyway I gotta have the first three to feel comfortable driving any distance
at all.
Can anyone help me? Id be much obliged. I recently did business with a
"peerless" who, may I say, is a man of incredible character. I wont mention
the particulars but let it be said he was most helpful, a real human being!
Thanx guys...................ric