[FWDLK] Hello, new member

Hi everyone!
        I have enjoyed reading everyone's commments on the FL list, and I
decided it was time to introduce myself.  My name is Wayne Gritis, and my
first car (when I was a teenager) was a 56 Dodge.  Wish I still had it.  I
also had a 52 Dodge sedan.  Now I have a 55 Dodge 4 door Sierra station
wagon.  It runs, but is not yet roadworthy.  And even though they are not
Mopars,I also have a 47 Chevy pickup, 36 Chevy 4 door shell, and a 62 VW
bus.

        My two cents on the top ten list: 1. 56 Dodge, 2. 55 Dodge

        I also have a 55 Dodge service manual that I could scan parts of
soon if you are interested. (email me back)

        Many happy Mopars!
        Wayne