[FWDLK] Car shipper

Its been what 7 years since I bot my 56 waggin in Tempe AZ.  Did all the
arranging of shipping from Michigan after I got home.   TNT freight shipped
it, maybe on an open flatbed (condition when bought was about a 3.5).  I had
it in maybe 10 days, they had an EXTENSIVE chart showing every ding and
blemish on the car, etc.
I was not sure of the name TNT but checking found they are a big outfit,
national etc
Cost then was about $800 if I recall....
Seems like the shipping was arranged from their CA location.
E mail if U need further details.
Lars