[no subject]

Is there any persons on this list that would have knowledge of the
whereabouts for a 69 Dodge Polara 440 police car might be for sale?  There
was an individual out there who wanted to trade for my 58
Plymouth, but I lost his phone #.  Anyone else out there got one in their
garage???

I guess not..

                        Thanks,

                        Mike R.