[FWDLK] Paint Code/Formulation Library (was "Re: Paint")

Paul Schmidt wrote:

>   Does anybody have a current mix code for the 57 Fury white
> paint?              Paul Schmidt

Here's one that may help y'all out.  My friend Dave's dad is a Vice
President over at PPG.  I've helped him out with his computer a few
times, and he owed me some favors.  Therefore, he gave us access to the
PPG Color Library in Strongsville, OH.  They'll be able to match any of
their old formulas to their equivalent modern ones.  Their number is
440-572-6100.  It'll help if you have the old paint code out of a parts
book when you call (they won't know what colors came on a '57 Fury, but
can match it if you give them their own code number)

If needed, drop the name "Valentino Buttignol" (pronounced
"BOOT-in-yawl") as the person who told you to call there.

-Dave Stragand