[FWDLK] Change of address

To All,
    As of Feb 11, my E-mail address will change to
<johnaire@xxxxxxxxxxx>.  Dave, do I have to do anything to change it at
the Forward Look List?
  Thanks to all who have responded to the Parts Lists I've been posting.
It is good to see the parts getting into the hands that need them.

Jack Johnson    55 Plymouth Belvedere 2 Dr Cl Dp

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]