[FWDLK] Web Page

Hello all,

Well I've finally got around to starting a web page, and have it half
way presentable.  Its got pictures of my two projects, the 60 and 61
Chry Windsor.  Check it out and tell me what you think.  You'll be
able to see that I have a loooong way to go...

http://waco.tstc.edu/~swhite

-Shannon

Shannon White                        Waco, TX
             MoProud of my Mopars!
        '60 and '61 Chrysler Windsors
                swhite@xxxxxxxx
   http://waco.tstc.edu/~swhite/mopar.html