[FWDLK] 1950's Dodge V8 Engine

 Hola.......

     The "All New" 1955 Plymouth V8 was really a Dodge engine. It has that
funky manifold and Polyspherical heads.
NOW FOR THE QUESTION:  What Dodge engine was this.... I believe it was a
270, but I am not sure on what years this engine was used on.....  Does
anyone here know?

                                             Thanks,
Josh <PlymouthV8@xxxxxxx>
The1955PlymouthHomePage