[FWDLK] New Guy

Hi,

I'm Wayne Graefen, native of Chicago, recent of S. Calif. and now living in
Texas.

I've always loved Exner-designed cars since spotting my first '57 DeSoto
Adventurer as a nine year old in Chi-town.  have owned a few '57 DeSotos and
would love to do a mild custom '57 Firedome 2dr.  I've written a '57
Adventurer Restoration Handbook which sells through the DeSoto Club (no
current ad).

Moreso fascinated with the '57 Chrysler 300C.  Have a '60 page resto
handbook available for those cars sold through the 300 Club Int.  I own 2
'57 300Cs.

I drive (occasionally) a 1960 Chrysler 300F Special Gran Tourismo.  This is
the 400 HP 413" motor with short rams and a Pont-a-Mousson  4-speed.

Glad to join y'all.