[FWDLK] Fire Extinguisher

To All,
    Today I brought home a dry chemical fire extinguisher.  It is red and
says Chrysler Parts on it.  It has all the operating instructions on it
and on the back on the bottom it has parts division Chrysler Corporation
with the Pentastar logo on it.  The front has the Pentastar logo on it
too  under Chrysler Parts.  It has a year on it  on the back of 1969.
Now this is not from the Forward Look years but is it a common item???
And when did Chrysler start stamping their name on these things???? It
even came with the bracket to hold it on the wall or where ever.  I
haven't tried the test button to see if it is still pressured yet.  I
thought I'd wait till I get it outside rather than on my wifes carpet.
if something goofy would happen and the chemical came out my wife might
not have a too goo sense of humor.  Any info on this sort of thing would
be great.  I thought I'd might take it and have it in my car but have the
good extinguisher next to it.  It is not in the 55 Plymouth era but it is
Chrysler.
Thanks

 Jack Johnson   55 Plymouth Belvedere

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]