Re: [FWDLK] Battery Blues

On the tar top battery topic also-Is there a repro tar top battery
available Stateside to suit my 57 Fury?
(I purchased one last year, had it sent over, and the one that arrived
is too big to fit the battery hold-down.)
If so, who has them, what is the size, how authentic looking is it, and
how much is it?
Also, does anybody know what the CORRECT color is for the filler caps on
the original battery. I have seen white, red AND green. (Not all on the
same battery!?!)
Thanks,
glenn,
New Zealand.