[FWDLK] 59 Sport Suburban

Just got back home with my latest forward look car. It is a 59 Plymouth
Sport Suburban wagon, with a 313 poly engine and only 52,500 miles on
it. The original owner was from Calagy, Alberta and I bought it from the
second owner who only had it for a few months. It still has its original
white paint and is rust free. Owners manual is still in the car, the
only options this car has is power brakes and an electric rear window,
not even a radio. I think that the artists for the 'Jetsons' must have
owned one of these cars. I hope to have a pic of it on my page in a
couple of days, I will let you know.
--
Don Uhl     "Moparaholic"      http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/
52 PowerWagon  59 DeSoto     65 FuryIII   67 300       71 Cuda