[FWDLK] Another fuelish question...

    The Glen's manual says that too much fuel pump pressure can only be
caused by the wrong pump or an incorrect rebuild.  Hmmm.  My dad reminded me
that priming the carb may account for fuel in the oil.  Next question:  I
have a glass fuel filter mounted vertically above the fuel pump.  A couple
hours after I shut the car off, there is no gas to be seen in the filter.
The gas drains back down past the pump.  Is this normal, or should the gas
stay in the line/filter for a longer time?