Re: [FWDLK] 1957 Dodge models/kits

Ross,

Thanks for the info. I was unfamiliar with Joe Wheat's Memory Lane Models and
that they had even made a 57 Dodge CRL convertible! Of the 150 resin models
(kits?) made, are any still around for sale?  How long ago was this model
available and what did it cost new?

I noticed our local Menards stores have stocked up well with Ertl's new Plymouth
Fury and Belvedere 1/18th models in a variety of colors at only $19.95. Since
are all 2 dr hardtops and not very expensive, I was wondering if anyone had ever
tried modifying one of these into a Dodge or other Forward Look make model?

It would appear that with some judicious cutting, modeling, filling, smoothing,
painting and foiling,  that one could do just that. Any one ever try?

Brian
D500s in MI