[FWDLK] Tranny Filler Tube

Hi All -

I'm looking for a transmission filler tube with bracket for my 59 Dodge
(Chrysler part number 1941632).  This was used on 1959 Dodges and Plymouths
with 318 or 326 engine and torqueflite transmission. One of these sold on
ebay a few weeks back. The one for the above engines and powerflite is
different, as I just found out.

Thanks,

Ron