[FWDLK] Carter Fuel Pump Rebuild kits?

Title: Message
Regarding the Fuel Pump; kits; etc.

Over the weekend, I was at a "garage sale", aka "yard sale", and there were many varied parts from a 1960 Dodge Truck.  There were at least two fuel pumps, several repair kits for them; two Carter YF Style carburetors, and one kit; a very used head from the six, along with an overhaul gasket kit, and many other varied pats.  I even saw an old "Ball & Ball", tal design Carter single barrel.  I'm sure it was from an earlier era than 1960..  There were also a couple of generators,and various other parts.  If enough are interested, I could go back and buy up whatever he has left, and maybe come up with the parts you might need.