Re: [FWDLK] Carter Fuel Pump Rebuild kits?

Re: [FWDLK] Carter Fuel Pump Rebuild kits?

You might try what I have done.  Take the guts out of the mechanical pump,
but leave it in place.  Then install an electric one along the frame back
near the tank.  Works like a charm, and appears "correct" to all but the
most meticulous inspector.

Ed