Re: [FWDLK] gaaaah

While my 300G is often mistaken for a '57 300C, or a Cadillac, and is that
ram inducted 413 a "hemi", the most rewarding thing happened at a local
weekend cruise hangout a couple years ago, where an old man and his wife
were admiring the "G" which happened to be next to a nice '57 Chevy bel
aire.

I overheard him remark to her, that that Chevy over there is a kids car,
always has been, always will be, but this here Chrysler.....well, this is a
MAN'S car.  Ahhh, sweet revenge.

Karl
<61 300G>
<64 Fury>