Re: [FWDLK] Gahhhhh!!!!!

At a rest stop I had the hood up on my '66 Plymouth with
wide block 318.  Some guys in their 20's came by and one
said to the other, "Wow, look at that big block.  Probably a
440."  I told them no, it was only a 318.  As they walked
away, one kid said, "Man, that old f---er doesn't even know
what he has!"

I've also been asked if I'm the original owner of the '55,
and I was six during 1955.

--Roger van Hoy, '55DeSoto, '42DeSoto, '66Plymouth,
'73Duster, '81 Imperial, Washougal, WA