[FWDLK] Gahhhhh!!!!!

I hear ya'!   Don't know how many times people have asked me what year
"Cadillac" my 59 Sport Fury was.
Owning "newer" cars won't help either - last time I had my 81 Imperial out,
I had two people tell my how nice my "Rivvie" was (Buick Riviera I had to
assume).
On a similiar note - how many of us "car guys" can tell what make of "brand
new" car we just saw without actually *reading* the nameplate?  (they all
look like 4-door jellybeans to me)  Things may be even worse in the future!!
;-]

Regards,
DaveG.