[FWDLK] what needs to be reproduced?

I am on the lookout for parts and/or decals and brochures that need to be reproduced.

I can reproduce almost any decal or brochure, given a sample to work from, so if there is a need, please let me know. I can do the same for owners' manuals and the like.

As for parts that are in demand, I am considering reproducing something Chrysler-related for my own satisfaction. In addition to my 1960 Saratoga, I am also restoring a 1936 Ford Roadster, and it is amazing how available parts are for that car. I can browse 2 or 3 vendors on-line and then buy from whichever one I want. I have bought fenders, floorboards, taillights, and tires on the internet for my roadster. With Chryslers, the story is very different; not so much is available. Yet.

So if you've been searching for something, let me know.

Brion Kidder
Laguna Beach, CA