[FWDLK] 58 Plys built in Newark, DE

Hello owners of 58 Plymouths built in Newark, DE (car will have a VIN
beginning with LP1N or LP2N) -

Your car will have a data plate like your brothers built in Los Angeles, but
unlike your siblings built in Evansville or Detroit.  But does it have a
Body Tag ?  This would be on top of the firewall on the driver's side.
Plate measures 1" x 3.75".  Says Body Number on it.  My car has the two
holes drilled for the plate, but no evidence that a plate was ever
installed.

Ron