Re: [FWDLK] Wheres it going?

> 'Thanks Judy we really appreciate your input-  Sara'
> ' Did Sally get her King Kong beanie yet?  Helen just LOVES hers.  C U.
Love,
> Toni'

You're right.  It's not necessary for everyone to read this stuff.

> Tom's class 5 61 DeSoto wont start when the weather is below 35 degrees
and
> its raining

This stuff I DO care about.  To use your example, how many people know
about the manifold heat riser?  If it is stuck in the wrong position, it
may be the cause of Tom's car not starting.  Most I have seen are frozen
and it's a pain to loosen up.  This knowledge could be shared amongst the
group.

 I'm not an ASE certified mechanic.  Many of today's garages won't even
touch old cars like ours.  Most car mags have lotsa articles about F*rds
and Ch*vys, but not our cars.  If there is an article about mopars, it's
about how someone bored out a 440 and put it into a '66 Dart.  When Cars
and Parts featured a finned mopar, they got their facts wrong so many times
that I had to cancel my subscription.  Even the club publications publish
very few technical articles (exceptions here go the the Desoto Club and the
Chrysler 300 Clubs), about 55-61 Chrysler Products.

Why anyone would want to drop out of a valuable resource like this one is
beyond me.

Sorry about the soapbox, but it's just my opinion.

Ron

58 Ply - 99.9 % of welding is done