[FWDLK] Fw: [FWDLK] Wheres it going?

"if Tom's class 5 61 DeSoto wont start when the weather is below 35 degrees
and its raining, I really dont give a **(&*(&*(& and only Tom
does!!!!!!...Its time for Tom to find a Human Being in his area that can
help him.  Join a car club or something."
I wasn't going to weigh in on this argument, but this attitude sucks!!!
Dave provides a great service, and if he wants reply messages to default to
the sender let's give it a try.  That will make us have to think whether
our pontifications are of general interest.  --Roger van Hoy, '55DeSoto,
'42DeSoto, '66Plymouth [they usually start when it's raining, but if they
won't, I'll ask you all why!!!]