[FWDLK] Wheres it going?

Hmmm
thought it would NOT default to the list....
anyhoo
Initially it seemed the list was a word of mouth to dedicated Moparphiles.
Almost hard to get on it.
Now its anybodys game...
I belong to couplea other lists and have quit others thanx to excessive chit
chat-
like
'Thanks Judy we really appreciate your input-  Sara'
and
' Did Sally get her King Kong beanie yet?  Helen just LOVES hers.  C U.  Love,
Toni'
Its not like that on the list but there still is this ping pong going on, if
Tom's class 5 61 DeSoto wont start when the weather is below 35 degrees and
its raining, I really dont give a (**(&*(&*(& and only Tom does!!!!!!     I
dont need 3 posts (or 8 over 4 days)  to scan----  I GET ENOUGH JUNK MAIL VIA
THE MAILBOX.  Its time for Tom to find a Human Being in his area that can help
him.  Join a car club or something.  Subscribe to lots of car mags.  Join WPC,
Plymouth Club.  Moparholics, whatever.

I just happened onto a new list and the the 'list manager' (my terms) had just
posted on it and complained he and his wife had spent 170 HOURS the past month
managing the list-- I assume this meant culling out the SPAM  plus answering
grumbles from others that were really none of his baliwick.
Anyhow, I think Dave has a handle on this, and assume he has a lot of hours we
dont know about, let alone monitoring/playing teacher.
Do your thing dave!!!!
Rotsa Ruck
Lars