Re: [FWDLK] car hauling rates?

Paul,

The $700 for hauling seems very reasonable to me.  I've been looking into a
Fury in the Dallas area, and the shipping quotes coming back are around $600.
I once wanted to ship a '68 Triumph 2000 (car) from Portland, OR to Dayton, OH,
and the shipping charges for an open hauler were $850 - $1000 ($1350 - $1500
enclosed).

Make sure the guy has good insurance and try to get a reference or two.  In a
prior life I used a hauler that scratched up a TR3 we owned, and had a hell of
a time recovering the payment to fix the problems.

Bruce Clough
61 Fury & Newport