[FWDLK] Correct grille colour

I've been spending the last couple of days disassembling and straightening my
 lower grill and splash pans. The lower grill was quite bent up, but it seems to
 straighten fairly easily. Since I have the bumper etc all apart, I figure I
 might as well clean up everything else that normally is impossible to get to. I
 also want to clean and repaint the main grille. Is there a company that makes a
 correct paint (I believe it's argent?) for the grille? I'd love to have a bag
 of cash to chrome it as I have seen, but that's not in the cards right now.
  Thanks
           Todd
58 Belvedere Sport Sedan currently toothless

http://www.mailexcite.com