Re: [FWDLK] the tally

In the event a tally is being taken, regarding list members cars, wanted to
enter my
2 cents worth,       1960 Dodge Seneca 2dr,  dissassembled 1937 Plymouth 1/2
ton pick-up, {chopped the top} sorry! , couldnt help it, I imagine thats right
up there
with tubbing, with some list members, {have one of those too, tubbed pro-
street
63 ford truck, g.m. clip chev power ect}, but darn it the fwd-look Seneca is
staying
all stock. thankx for listening... Terry   asecert1@xxxxxxx