[FWDLK] Parts at Macungie

When you look for parts, pay attention to what you are looking for, NOT
where you are looking.
A man selling Chevy parts had a new hood orniment clearly marked for a
52 Chevy. It did not look right for GM. Closer inspection showed a
Chrysler logo and part number. It was the very rare hood orniment for a
58 Imperial.
Another man was selling parts for imports. He had a pair of tail lights,
lens and chrome bases for an unknown make. I knew what they were to,
57-58 Imperial.
Needless to say, I relieved them of their mystery parts, at very
reasnoable prices and I'm a happy guy.

Bill Long
Baltimore, Maryland
1958 Imperial Crown Convertible