[FWDLK] Clear Steering Wheel Restoration

[FWDLK] Clear Steering Wheel Restoration

I did get hold of Sid Wilson in Florida and he does do steering wheels.
Apparently he does clear wheels, but he says he is not taking steering wheels
"at the present time".  I have no idea what that means interms of getting my
steering wheel repaired, except that I do not believe I will send it to him
now.
Somebody out there must be doing them!
A year or so ago, Classic Auto Restorer featured a 59 Plymouth and they had a
note referring to the side bar giving the information on the person who did
the clear wheel, BUT THEY FORGOT TO PUT THE SIDE BAR IN THE ARTICLE!!!!  Any
of you as impressed with Classic Auto Restorer as I am??

Steve Young