RE: IML: Please WELCOME Returning Charter Member, Ken Miller (1961, 1967

RE: IML: Please WELCOME Returning Charter Member, Ken Miller (1961, 1967)

Ken,

I'm a fairly new member (less than two years) from Boring, Oregon, but I love old cars and I've restored about 50 of them.

I currently have a '58 Crown 2-dr and a '77 NYB, as well as some other '50s cars, my daily driver is a Hot Rod '58 wagon.

I'm planning to be at the Rhody Days Fest. in Florence this coming May, and I hope to see all the other Oregonians there.

WELCOME BACK !!!

-Michael Howlett