IML: Please WELCOME Returning Charter Member, Ken Miller (1961, 1967)

IML: Please WELCOME Returning Charter Member, Ken Miller (1961, 1967)

New Subscriber(s): Ken Miller
Email Address is: kdmiller44@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Portland, Oregon

Car(s) owned: 1961 Convertible, white with red leather, 58,000 miles
1967 Convertible, haze green with tired white leather, 160,000 miles

Self-Introduction: Hi Everyone -

I am a charter member of this club and am returning from a two-year absence from the list.  I've been driving Imperials for 35 years and have previously owned two 57 hardtops and a 64 LeBaron.  I also have a pretty nice 64 New Yorker Salon which I keep around to remind me of how much better Imperials are!

Greetings to old friends and I'm looking forward to meeting lots of new ones.