IML: 1992 Literature item of interest?

1992 Chrysler/Plymouth/Imperial Product Information 92 Item number: 7944081980
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dllViewItem&rd=1&item=7944081980&category=34217

If you own a 1992 Imperial, this item may be of interest?

I am hoping that one of our members will be interested enough to purchase this item (and hopefuly loan it to the club volunteers to be scanned and posted on the web)?  It might make a nice compliment to your car.

Kenyon Wills