Re: IML: '61 LeBaron Wheel Cover Parts

Well, I have about a dozen standard Custom/Crown '61 Imperial wheel covers. It would be nice to have those parts to make one of them into a "special LeBaron" wheel cover. Actually, I think you posted to us that Princess Hyacinth (reminds me of Hyacinth Bucket on T.V. but that is another story) has two standard wheel covers on the right side. One of those could easily be made into a LeBaron wheel cover with these parts, right?

Paul