Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 10:29 PM
Subject: IML: Seeking 1993 Imperial Advice

This Friday, I will be checking out a 1993 Imperial for sale in another state with the intention of purchasing it; I believe that I have a good idea about its condition from the numerous photographs I have seen of it, and the dealer who owns it has been very prompt in answering all my questions about it; however, he did mention that the brake light and the ABS light are on, although he states that the brakes feel fine when he has driven it; since the ABS is one of several Achilles heels in the 1990s Imperials, would anybody have a suggestion as to a very quick and very simple way that I and my friends who will be accompanying me could determine that the brakes do indeed work properly; because of the distance involved in travel and the early closure of the dealer for New Year's Eve, we anticipate arriving shortly before the dealer closes for the day after a very long drive.  Thank you for your assistance.

                                               Dan Leese
                                               Nashville, TN
                                               1958 Imperial Crown 2 door HT with dual AC