Hope this helps.

From: Laurent Daudelin <laurentdaudelin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Folks,

What kind of grease or lubricant would you suggest for my electric
antenna?
We have a cold front that brought the temperatures below 20F and now my
antenna is stuck. I wanted to put something on it to help it a bit and
preserve the motor.

So, any suggestion and where I can get this?

Thanks in advance!

-Laurent.