Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 9:41 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Wheel bolt pattern for early 50's Imp Limo???

Does this mean I can replace my 14" wheels on my 58 Imperial with the 15" wheels of another year? I do not like the 950/14's on the 58. would like to use 235/75/R15's like on my 62's
Denis, Redwood City Ca.
I believe that wheels from late '40s Chrysler New Yorker and any Imperial up through 1966 will bolt on to it. Some Fords from the '50s and '60s had the same bolt pattern, but the center hole was a smaller diameter, so they will not work for anything more than a quick tow.

Paul