IML: Saving Old Imperials

Hello Imperialist!

 I've been watching the IML emails about the '63 Imperial that was on eBay. In my opinion it's always worth to save an old Imperial especially from the derby guys. Before I bought my '75, the derby guys wanted to, but the previous owner knew better, and wanted it to go to a good home. Now the car will be restored, instead of being destroyed in a derby.

Bottom line is that if anybody in the club has the chance to save one....do it!  They don't make them anymore, and we all need to save as many as possible for our future generations. You can always make room somewhere for another one.

Richard Woolf

'66 Crown

'73 LeBaron

and now '75 LeBaron