Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 10:42 AM
Subject: IML: painting the '60 LeCrown: Glasurit paint?

Greetings,  My '60 "LeCrown" sedan is in the paint booth for its new coat of black.  It has been suggested by friends that Glasurit paint is the best available.  I would be using the system 22.  The company is BASF.  Apparently this is the paint used on exotic cars, such as, Rolls, Porsche, Alpha-Romeo etc.  Anyone have experience with this paint?  Also, the IML '60 site does not give the paint codes for Formal Black.  Help?, suggestions?

Do you Yahoo!?