Re: IML: 67 Brake problem

I had to change the master and the booster on my 68 Crown a couple of years ago.  The local Napa did not have the items available (surprise to me) however I was able to order the correct master cylinder and correct power booster from partsamerica.com.  Had to return the old ones because of the core deposit.  Things bolted right in and worked beautifully.  So if the local Napa cannot help you, give them a shot.  This is the internet site for Autozone, Kragens and Schunks so if you have these parts houses in your area they may have them available as well.

Good luck

Dale
68 Crown Coupe
60 New Yorkers (sedan, wagon, coupe)