Re: IML: Selling Lucille and the Nigerian Connection

Re: IML: Selling Lucille and the Nigerian Connection

I have gotten numerous offers like this on my '59 Imperial, and I just tell them that any checks will require a two week hold until they clear, and if anyone is truly interested in a vintage automobile like this, then there should be no rushing into it. I also mention that when purchasing an automobile of this vintage it is customary for the buyer to either check it out personally, or have someone do it for them. I then never hear back from them, but there are a ton of them out there. I now have the car on eBay, but with rather poor photos which is all I had, and judging from the questions I have gotten, it seems everyone expects a fully restored 1959 Crown for $8,000! No bids so far, Good! for me. I really don't want to sell it anyway.

Bill '59 Crown