IML: conflicting recommendations please help 59 brakes/front end

IML: conflicting recommendations please help 59 brakes/front end

Hi All,
       I am looking to purchase a front end kit and replacement brake parts all around for "Penny" my 59 Imperial LeBaron. I constantly see recommendations to use Andy Bernbaum as a parts resource, but when I checked the IOC parts supplier reco's they were mostly negative. They did all say he shipped quickly, but that parts were close, not factory specs. Since I don't want CLOSE brake and front end parts, I am asking for input from IMLers that have bought brakes and front end kits from him, to give me there advice.
       I have bought parts from Gary Goers in the past and love the quality but, the turn around time is, well, you know.
       Is Their a better source?
       Please let me know, as I am ready to order them and get them on the car. Thanks in advance.

Marty Trendler
Red Bluff, Ca.
1959 Imperial LeBaron 4 Door Sedan
Fiesta Copper / Dark Grey Broadcloth