Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 12:09 PM
Subject: IML: Best wishes for hurricane survival.

Hope this finds you guys safe and sound. Here in DC hurricanes rarely affect us much, I know this isn't true for Mobile, AL though.

Take care - and let us know how you make out. Hoping that you, your home, and vehicles survive Ivan OK.

P.S. Keep in touch - and let me know if you do another winter car show/party, I don't want to miss it!

Mark.

Bill,

Try www.autoappraiser.info Hopefully you will be able to find one in your
area or not too far from you.