radio and pump

my 66 has a am radio in absolutely awesome condition. everything works perfect so I didn't want to fool with it.so while I was replacing my heater control valve, which requires the removal of the glovebox, I fabricated a metal glovebox to replace the fiberboard one in it originally. although the fiberboard one was so in condition we wanted to put a good stereo in the car for cruising,and I knew that the original wouldn't support a stereo,which is where the metal glovebox comes in. by making it out of metal it would be able to support the weight of a stereo head. I did a pretty good job of copying the original if I do say so my self. I took the bracket that comes with the stereo that is used to put it in a foam dash and brazed it in the new metal one. by doing this it makes it possible to remove the entire stereo from the glove box with the supplied keys. If anyone wants a copy of the patterns I could mail them to you, or if someone wants one made I could do that, it would just take me some time to make one up. i'm not sure what cost would be i'd have to think on it.
As far as the power steering pump woes, I've had four mopars all with the same problem. I fixed it by simply placing washers between the pump and the bracket on the back end of the pump and it seems to straighten it quite nicely. it may not take away all of the misalignment but it does take away most of it,you may have to put in a slightly longer bolt. tom hudon crown point ny.