Chris's is bigger than mine!

Are you sure you NYB is 233 inches long? My '59 is 226, and would make it into my one car condo garage only if I cleared everything out of it including the garbage cans, and even then I would probably have to climb out of the window to get out of it. As Hugh wrote, when I go to purchase a new home whenever that time may come in this real estate gone crazy area of Southern California, garage space will definitely be number one on my list! A nice deep three car garage would be ideal. My Imperial has been sitting outdoors for some eight to ten years now, and once I get it repainted, outdoor parking will no longer be an option. Besides the car is rapidly approaching it's golden years, and is past the days of sleeping under the stars!

Bill '59 Crown, still under the knife