From: "Allan Williams" <allanwms@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 7:00 PM
Subject: IML: '90 Air ride change over.

Ok, thanks for all the information.  So, correct me if
I'm wrong...

1.  I can order new front Struts and new front and
rear coils springs for a 1990 Dynasty...this would be
all I need to replace the air ride?  ...Oh, I fogot
the rear air shocks, do they HAVE to be air shocks or
just gas shocks.

=====