Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 11:57 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: Dick's 67

Now that you brought it up I had forgotten your 67 was on EBAY. How did that
go?I am looking at acquiring one that appears to be in similar condition
bodywise and has 2 or three mechanical issues, onm of which is the brakes
and of course I won't know what the problem is until I getinto it. He wants
$10,500.